The Landmark™ 2000 structural system, featuring Truss PurlinXT™, is ideal for commercial and industrial building applications that require large areas of open floor space. The long-bay framing system is optimized for bays from 45 to 60 feet—the longest bay size available in the market.
Features & Benefits
Special truss purlin system (with open-web secondary structurals) is a Butler exclusive
- Uses Truss PurlinXT™ to achieve up to 60-foot bays, available in 30-, 34- and 40-inch depths
- Features acrylic-coated galvanized trusses, which protect from corrosion and provide an attractive interior appearance
- Enhances ease of erection through factory-assembled, factory-punched structural members
- Offers design flexibility for a combination of roof slopes and ridge designs
- Provides an economic design solution for buildings that require wide, open interior space
- Integrates with conventional wall products, such as masonry, precast concrete and site-cast tilt wall
Just as today’s manufacturing technologies are undergoing dramatic changes, so are today’s manufacturing buildings. Metal building systems from American Buildings Company can precisely meet all of your functional and appearance requirements at the lowest possible initial and life cycle costs.
ABC’s computer technology provides custom-tailored building design solutions quickly, offering complete flexibility of layout and workflow. ABC’s building systems let you incorporate cranes and other heavy equipment as required in most manufacturing and industrial applications. They can provide long clear spans, mezzanines and other features. They also allow for fast, economical future expansion.
For really large or unusual structural requirements, American’s unique Heavy Fabrication capability can combine the strength of conventional steel with the economy of systems construction for the perfect solution.
ABC’s buildings offer maximum weathertightness and can be backed by a strong 25-year roof warranty. Buildings are available with Silicone-Polyester COOL™ finish or SmartKote® panels. Both feature durable finishes that resist fading, extend the life of the structure and lower your energy costs. SP-COOL™ panels are available in 4 colors and feature a 25-year finish warranty. SmartKote® panels are available in a wide range of colors and can be warranted for an optional 35 years